Monday, June 16, 2008

Response To A Reader

Looks like I picked up a new reader from Canada. They write:

"Hi There!
Just found your blog! You're really fast! What distances do you run?
I really like what you said at the top of your blog and the attitude that you take toward running!

>> You can't run better (faster) without training consistently. Running is one of the best examples of getting out of something what you put into it.

And it's so true!:)

Happy trails!
Tiger"

Tiger, I've raced distances from 1 mile through the marathon. No interest in going any longer than that though. But then again, I used to say that I had no interest in every running a marathon so the lesson is never say never I guess. And thanks for your kind words and concurrence with my attitude toward running.
-LC

1 Comments:

Blogger Minken said...

We Canadians are so nice, aren't we?!!

Lance - I will be in town July 26/27 and Andrew and I have the following run scheduled: 2 mile warmup, 12 miles at 6.45-6:52 (you know this pace well)}+ 2 mile cooldown. Are you and the rest of the Sugar daddies in?

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home