Monday, May 05, 2008

Catching Up

I know it's been awhile since I blogged and I'm sorry about that. I've been training, though not as much as I'd like, but just haven't found the time for a daily, blow-by-blow account of said training. I'm continuing to get in most of the bare essentials (speedwork and long-runs) but am not able to do the milage I was doing previously and I'm missing more of my hard tempo runs. A recent highlight though was an 18 mile long-run that I did this past Saturday night with Steve Schroeder and Brian King. And I did manage to get in 50 miles last week.

Hopefully I can get back to consistent blogging and more training. I would really like to continue to hit that weekly 50 mile mark through the summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Nice-looking Masters team for B2B. Got the update on GM from John Mendez at the last HARRA Board meeting.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home