Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Double

I had hoped to have some gas at some point today to do either a tempo run or maybe even my mile repeats. But I certainly didn't feel up to it when I headed out at lunch, and I didn't feel it this evening when I met Steve Schroeder for some milage over on the Greatwood loop.

At lunch I got in 6 miles and made a conscious effort to take it (relatively) easy. My overall time was 44:06 for a 7:21 pace. But heck, that's more than a minute and a half slower than my pace at the Bellaire Trolly Run so I guess it's slow enough.

This evening I still didn't find any pep in my step so Steve and I ran 7.1 miles in a rather pedestrian 53:13 for a 7:30 pace. Brian, our loop splits were:
26:54
26:19

1 Comments:

Blogger Wonderduck said...

Lance,

Thanks for asking me to be on your team. I actually got the ok at home until we realized it is the same weekend we will be in San Francisco. I sure y'all will tear up the roads. Good luck and hopefully I will get another chance to get out on the roads with you.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home