Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Monday & Tuesday Runs

I ran both days but nothing too exciting.

Monday night I went out for a tempo run of two times around the New Territory loop (6.38 miles total) but for the first time in several weeks, I actually was not able to complete the workout in the way that I intended. I fired off one fast loop and felt great, but was going at it pretty hard and just wasn't up to doing two at that pace. I completed loop one in 20:15 (6:21 pace) but eased into recovery pace for loop two. Tack on the distance from my house to the loop start and back and it works out to about 6.7 miles.

Tuesday I was very tired all day. I had no energy from not getting enough sleep but managed five miles at lunch at a 6:59 pace. I had every intention of getting in more miles last night but decided to throw in the towel and just go to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home