Saturday, March 22, 2008

60 lbs of Boys

Yesterday I took my two boys to a new park that opened up out here in Sugar Land, just off 59. I had read that there's a running trail that's three or four miles long. That was not the case. I completed the length of trail, pushing two boys (combined weight at least 60 lbs) in nine minutes. On the second time around I went off the path and onto a long sidewalk that goes nearly up to 59, turned around and came back, then completed the second time around on the running path. I'd guess that the total distance covered was around 4.5 miles. Then I let the boys play in the playground for awhile before heading back home.

I thought I might get in some more miles last night but six hours at the sports bar watching NCAA basketball and four adult dehydrating beverages later I wisely chose not to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home