Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long Run Tonight With Assynt

I met up with Assynt Macleod tonight for some miles on the Greatwood loop. I planned to do four loops and Assynt was only obligated to run as long as he wanted to tag along.

We started about 8:15 PM under mild temps. We did the first two loops in 27 minutes each, took a two minute water break, then did another. Assynt headed home after the third loop and I got in one more alone. The final loop was sub 24 minutes as I just wanted to get finished and get home. I was pretty parched but otherwise felt fine. Here are the details:

14.15 miles, 1:46:09 (including the stop), 7:30 pace. Loop splits: 27:00, 27:00, 26:20, 23:49, average loop, 26:32.

Managed to get in 52 miles this week. Wish I had time to do that every week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home