Wednesday, August 08, 2007

An Unplanned Day Off

Normally I do the first of my two weekly speedwork sessions on Tuesdays but had to leave work early yesterday because I felt really washed out - like a hangover. Went home, took a two hour nap, and started to feel a little better last night, but still went to bed early and took the night off from running. My wife was sick the day before, even throwing up but thankfully mine wasn't that bad.

So today I felt fine and got after it at about 7:30 PM this evening. Went 6.8 miles, nothing special, didn't even wear my watch because I just wanted to focus on staying out there and getting acclimated to the heat again as quickly as possible. The relatively cool June and July allowed me to get in Fall shape and I don't want to take a step back.

Total distance Wednesday (8/8) - 6.8 miles, no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home