Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rest of the Week

On Wednesday evening Assynt and I went out for nine miles in the heat at 6 PM. It was rough but we survived.

On Thursday we did our 400s again at the track though we dialed them back to 1:20-1:23.

I wasn't able to get in any milage on Friday but Saturday morning I did 15 miles with Brian King and Assynt McCleod. We started at 5 AM which turned out to be a great idea. We were nearly finished before the sun came up and I was able to hammer a sub-7 pace for the final five miles. Then I picked up 3.3 easy miles at my mom's house last night to hit 60 miles for the week. I actually did the 3.3 with my wife, which was alot of fun. With two little ones it's nearly impossible for us to get to run together but the boys stayed with my mom while we were gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home