Monday, May 18, 2009

Maybe Some Relief Finally

My health/fatigue/iron issue has been on the backburner ever since my doctor told me she didn't think my iron levels were low enough to be causing the fatigue and sub-par performances. I do suffer shortness of breath and had asthma as a child so she headed down that route and offered to prescribe an as-needed inhaler and some other sort twice-daily inhaler. Finally took her up on the offer last week, though I didn't get the prescription filled until yesterday.

It seems to have helped already. I went for three loops (10.65 miles total) in Greatwood tonight and was able to keep my foot on the gas and hang with Brian and it's been awhile since I've been able to do that. But then again maybe I just had a good day. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home