Monday, May 04, 2009

Sorry For Not Posting Lately

Sorry I haven't posted much since Boston. For the first time since I started marathonin I kinda had a post-marathon let down. I wasn't motivated to run and of course by not running I started to convince myself that I had already lost some fitness, what with a 2 week taper then more than a week off afterward. But I got in some decent speedwork last Thursday (always a good snapshot of where I am), and raced the Bayou Bash Relay this past Saturday. I was busy non-stop yesterday but managed to get out tonight for 7.87 miles in 55:53, a 7:07 pace.

It was great seeing so many of you at the HARRA picnic Saturday. We have a great group of people here in Houston who happen to be runners. There's worse groups of folks I could hang out with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home