Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another Solid Week Of Training - Is It Fall Yet?

I had another strong week of training, though I didn't manage to get in any speedwork. Outside of that though it was a good week which began with 14 miles Sunday evening at 6 PM with Steve Schroeder in Greatwood. Monday I did 8.56 miles right after work in the heat and managed to hold a 7:19 pace, with the first three miles done at about 6:40 pace. Tuesday I was wiped out tired and went to bed early. Wednesday night I went out for 9.6 miles and was able to make it a tempo run - 7:01 pace. Thursday I did 7.31 at a modest 7:48 pace and last night I took my two boys out in the jogging stroller for an easy 5-miler.

This morning I was joined by Assynt McCleod and Brian King at 5:30 AM for a 17 miler. We stopped twice, briefly, and finished with a 7:47 pace overall, including the two stops. I'm somewhere around 61-62 miles for the week, which ends today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home