Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hey Minken

Minken said...
"We Canadians are so nice, aren't we?!!

Lance - I will be in town July 26/27 and Andrew and I have the following run scheduled: 2 mile warmup, 12 miles at 6.45-6:52 (you know this pace well)}+ 2 mile cooldown. Are you and the rest of the Sugar daddies in?"


Dave, I wouldn't miss it for the world. But I'd sure rather do it at 7 PM than 7 AM. We'll talk. We have a new route out here in Sugar Land that has water on the course and is an out-and-back. We've done up to 18 miles on it.

Read my next post to see if I'm up for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minken said...

Nice running Lance! I see you will be the one pushing the pace...I am quite nervous as I will be unacclimated to the weather.

I will check into timing - It will be an action-packed weekend for me and I may only be able to fit the run in first thing.

Your route sounds good - I can always go for a little change!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home