Sunday, August 26, 2007

Longish Run At Memorial Park

Steve and I headed down to Memorial Park yesterday morning for a long-run with the Houston Striders. We saw them at the beginning but really didn't end up running with them. Instead we hooked up with David Minken, Mark Utgartt (sp?), a young British guy named Adam, Jake Tonge and Avi Moss and headed towards town. We covered just over 13 miles at sub 8 pace though I'm relying on others for that number. I did the final two miles or so by myself.

Afterward we hung out at the park for awhile for the HARRA party. Good time, saw lots of nice folks - Bezner, Lou Thrash, Girardo Mora, LIsa Fironda and Stepehn Mayer, June Vidrine, Jessica Alexander, and others. Bez did 20 miles yesterday - very solid. Good races await you this fall my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home