Thursday, January 19, 2006

Checking In

No running thus far this week and no weights yet either. Complete rest. The blisters on my right foot are much better and I no longer notice them, but the one on my left foot was severe and is still tender when I put my foot down. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to run and will probably try tomorrow. Tuesday night it would have been awesome to run. Cold (around 40) and crisp, dry and still.

I can't wait to get back to training. I'd like to go to Austin for Freescale and rip a great half marathon. And I'll be doing the Spectacle Spectacular 10K on Jan. 28, where I'll hopefully PR.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bezner said...

I've used body glide on my feet after receiving one blister. Something to consider for next time.

I'm doing the 3m half and hope to rip that one!

RunSteve.Com

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home