Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Double

Today I went out in the heat for some miles on the Greatwood Loop. I had hoped to do three loops (or maybe even four) but I've never done well running this loop in the early afternoon on sunny warm days like today. What did it hit today, 82? That's what it was here at the house. I managed one meager loop, but at a decent seven minute pace.

Then tonight I went over to my old neighborhood for a little more of a brisk pace. I tackled the 4.4 mile route in 27:01, a 6:08 pace. I might have had a little more in the tank but certainly not enough to have gone sub-six. The weather was perfect - around 58, very little wind. Ideal for flying.

My weekly milage this week was pretty weak but I had some good intensity in there. Will try to get it over 50 this next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home