Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tapering

Not much to report. I did 4.5 miles Sunday night. Not the distance I was planning to cover but it was late and I was tired. And I still hammered a good pace (probably around 6:30 - I didn't time it) and felt great. Yesterday I met up with Steve Schroeder and we did about 4.2 here in New Territory at about an eight minute pace. I'm going to run tomorrow morning just for some last minute acclimation to the cold weather that we're going to be experiencing Sunday morning. It's been so warm lately that I don't want my lungs to go into shock at the cold air Sunday. The forecast has improved quite a bit. Now it's going to be upper 30s to around 40 at the start, and sunny. Fairly windy though, at least as of today. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Junie B said...

Tapering schmapering. I'm bored.

Lets run!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home