Monday, October 08, 2007

Week In Review

Training has gone well this past week, though I haven't posted about it. Monday's run with Steve was a hard 7.1 run with the 2nd half being near all-out. Tuesday I did 10.2 miles at all-out, race pace. Wednesday was an easy 5.5 mile recovery run and Thursday was 12 x 400 meters of speedwork with Brian at the track. Friday was too busy to get in a run. Saturday night I went out for 13.1 miles at a pace that averaged between 7:15 to 7:20. Not race pace but not slow and easy. I had planned to run yesterday (Sunday) but was just too beat up from the 13.1 and a very very active day around the house. Still got in a hair over 40 miles.

I went out this morning for 3.5 miles before work and will be meeting up with Brian and Steve tonight at 7:15 for 10.2 miles with a target pace of 6:40. This is in preparation for the 10-miler on Sunday. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home