Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sorta Long-Run With Brian King

I met Brian King today at 2:30 PM over in my old neighborhood for a long-run. The wind was howling but the temperature wasn't too bad if you were dressed for it. We had to do alot of backtracking and doubling over routes we'd already run but we managed to get 12.46 miles before we ended up back where we started, and at a 6:59 overall pace. I had some pain in my left knee, similar to what I felt after Dallas but it eventually went away then and I'm sure it'll go away this time too. Today felt good.

One note about Brian. We've been wanting him in the Houston Striders for quite awhile now. Today David Minken stepped up and paid Brian's membership fee. Thanks Dave. Like I always say, you're my favorite Canadian!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Minken. He's such a show-off. :)

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home