Friday, December 07, 2007

Dallas

Leaving in the morning for Dallas and just wanted to say thanks to the well-wishers. I'm gonna do my best to break 3 hours, and possibly more. But the race temps are looking to be mid 60s, if not higher so we'll have to play it by ear. Doug Schroeder and I are going to run together with the plan being 6:40 to 6:45 pace but again, conditions will dictate pace. I'm riding up with Steve Schroeder, who is going to hook up with Avi Moss and Jake Tonge and shoot for 6:52 pace.

I'll post on Sunday the outcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck studs!

Also - congrats on your awards at the christmas party. I would like to add if there was an award for "hardest working", you and Steve would have won that one too! I will be cheering you guys on!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home