Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another Double-Duty Day

I did an easy run this morning then speedwork this evening.

I started out with an easy 5.4 miles this morning. No watch, easy pace.

Then this evening at 5:30 PM, I met Brian K. at the local track to do our 400 meter repeats. I wasn't sure what I'd have in me after a run this morning that, in my early days of running would have been considered a long-run! Funny how things change over time. And it was sunny and hot today too. But the first repeat felt good, and the rest went well too. The times were some of the best I've ever posted and even though I gave what I had, it wasn't like I was killing myself out there - it was a normal effort.

Without further ado, here are the 400 repeat times:

1:19, 1:18, 1:17, 1:18, 1:18, 1:18, 1:18, 1:15.

Total milage today: 9.9

1 Comments:

Blogger equarles said...

nice runnin' on those 400s.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home