Saturday, February 07, 2009

Week of 1/31

Not much to report. Did a speedwork session on Monday but developed some crap in my lungs that compromised what I was able to do. Had it all week. Skipped Tuesday and Wednesday but did manage to hack my way through an excellent 7.3 miles on Thursday night. The lungs actually cleared somewhat once I started running and I was able to hold about a 6:20-6:30 pace. Felt great. Finally went to the doctor yesterday. The guy turned out to be a runner with five marathons under his belt, including Boston. Told him my dilemma and the urgency of getting this cleared up with a marathon next weekend. He took an aggressive approach (which is what I was hoping for) and gave me a shot and a prescription.

Headed to Dallas today for a wedding and may try to run tomorrow night. Lungs seem better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home